Wednesday, May 2, 2012

PEARL HARBOR

My Favorite Movie since I was like 8 would have to be Pearl Harbor. I think I love it because I'm pretty sure I was supposed to be born in that time period. I just relate to that life style. Low key, slower paced. I think it also has to do with my appreciation for history. I just love it. So the movie is a complicated story at Pearl Harbor during the 40's. The main Characters Evelyn and Rafe, fall in love. Evelyn is a nurse and Rafe, a pilot.

During one of Rafe's missions his plane crashes into the ocean and is pronounced killed. The news devastated Evelyn. Rafe's best friend Danny was also heartbroken and tried to comfort Evelyn. In doing this the two fell in love. Long story short, Rafe didnt die and came back to find his lover and best friend in love with eachother. That was the worst thing that ever happened to Rafe. Next thing we know is that Pearl Harbor is attacked and Rafe and Danny get called to attack Japan back. Danny dies and Rafe comes home to a pregnant Evelyn and they get back together and raise Danny and Evelyn's son together. It is a movie that so many twists and turns to it. That is why i love it so much

No comments:

Post a Comment